Available Videos (by date):
- pacman001_xvid.avi (12.9 Mb)
- One of the capstones used for the course, Pac Man. This is the video
used in the news item on the main page. The other Pac Man
videos that follow are other groups' work.
- pacman007_xvid.avi (4.4 Mb)
- pacman002_xvid.avi (6.6 Mb)
- obstacles.avi (6.2 Mb)
- Dynamic obstacle avoidance, an exercise performed after students
complete path planning (the treasure hunt, below). This example nicely
illustrates the utility of the mixed reality approach.
- pacman004_xvid.avi (5.8 Mb)
- pacman005_xvid.avi (5.1 Mb)
- pacman006_xvid.avi (1.4 Mb)
- pong.avi (5.4 Mb)
- Basic obstacle avoidance skills allow a game like pong to be controlled
- treasureHunt.avi (9 Mb)
- A treasure hunt excercise to test path-planning skills.
- pacman010_xvid.avi (22.4 Mb)
- auckindy.mov (8.8 Mb)
- A virtual racetrack: students must design a robot to follow a predefined
path (the line on the screen) using their own visual feedback (via
global vision) to guide
the robot. "Aukindy" is a legacy term for this event from Jacky's time
at the University of Aukland (he's nostalgic for his corner office).
- passing.avi (15.3 Mb)
- An example of interacting with both the virtual and physical worlds:
attempting passing control (from one quadrant to the opposing corner
quadrant) using a real ball.
- pacman008_xvid.avi (22.4 Mb)
- pacman003_xvid.avi (13.4 Mb)
- pacman009_xvid.avi (4.3 Mb)